Update of the Covid-19 measures:
We explained to you the measures that we were going to apply during the Granfondo Vosges. However, contrary to what we announced last time, we will not be distributing supplies to you while you get your bib number. Instead, there will be plenty of solid and liquid supplies on the course. More precise instructions will be given to you a few days before the event in the “practical information” newsletter. We would like to remember you that it is your individual behavior that will allow us, collectively, to organize the LEPAPE Marmotte Granfondo Alpes in complete safety. We are counting on you!
Remember our COVID-19 measures:
Registration and number withdrawal:
- When you are sick a few days before the event, we advise you to not participate.
- There will be no paper registration on site.
- Wearing a mask will be compulsory: in the exhibiting village, when collecting bibs, at the start, in the refreshment areas, at the finish and as soon as social distancing of 1 meter minimum is not possible. Participants must come with their own mask. No mask = no entry to the areas mentioned above.
- All the infrastructure will be moved outdoors.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to everyone.
Refreshment areas :
- Solid supplies: products will be in individual packaging. Only touch what you take. Energy cereal bars, salty and sweet biscuits on the refueling stations in a classic way. Liquid supplies: water, drinks adapted to the effort. Do not touch the water taps, they will be operated by the volunteers.
- Wearing a mask compulsory in the feeding zones.
Distribution of an individual meal tray containing the entire meal. Wearing a mask is compulsory except at the table. There will be a minimum distance of 1 m between each table. Only sit on tables together if you are in the same group.
Changing rooms, showers:
For safety reasons, there will be no changing rooms and showers this year.